Tuesday 23 February 2016

Waltzingmouse Farewell Hop

So sad to read the news that Waltzingmouse Stamps will be closing - Claire Brennan
created a fabulous company with fabulous products and
some of the sets she designed are among my all time favourites! 
So I'm pleased to participate in the Waltzingmouse Farewell Hop organised by Tara and Deborah
giving us a chance to share some of our favourite Waltzingmouse creations.
 
I always struggle with masculine creations so I've loved being able to reach for My Kind of Guy!
 
 
Here are three creations made with my absolute favourite
Waltzingmouse set - Fine Feathers with the matching Fine Feathers dies.


I made this paper tea cup using A Nice Cup of Tea template
while on the Splitcoaststampers Dirty Dozen team
when our monthly theme was about cozy comforts!


I've used the fabulous sentiment set Say It Loud time and time again!
 
Thanks, Claire, for sharing your talents with us and I
wish you all the very, very best in the future, including lots of extra
time to enjoy your beautiful family! 

8 comments:

Tara Cardwell said...

All your projects are stunning Bridget! Thanks for joining our hop!
Tara
x

Julia Aston said...

Isn't it so sad that WMS is closing! Love the colors and fun stripes on your masculine creation Bridget! and your feather cards are beautiful! Julia xx

Charmaine Stack said...

Lovely projects. The tea cup is so dainty and sweet! Thanks for sharing a mini-gallery of WMS goodness.

Aleksandra said...

I love your projects Bridget, specially the tea cup. It is gorgeous!

Have a great day!
Aleksandra

Daisychain said...

Hi Bridget you mentioned in one of your posts people in uk able to purchase sweet n sassy stamps pls help

Bridget said...

Hello! Thanks for your comment - I hope you come back to get this reply! Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps only ship from the U.S. but they will ship overseas - I'm not sure what the postage prices would be on this currently, but here is their website where you should be able to obtain this information
:http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/

Kuskus Pintar said...

Hallo i'm Kuskus Pintar nice to meet you.

Please, visit my blog:
- Ngomongin Beasiswa, yuk dibaca
- Tips KTI 1
- Cara Membuat Resensi Buku

With love,
Kuskus Pintar

Wahyu Eko C said...

hai there i eko from sambas, indonesia. i want to share my blog and new one

this new article too