Saturday, 27 December 2014

I Will Never Leave You


My family bought me a few crafty goodies for Christmas, including 
several Phyllis Harris stamps by Unity - this one is called I Will Never
 Leave You and it's based on Hebrews 13:6.  We just celebrated 
Christmas and the whole miracle of Emmanuel, "God with us" - this 
is another aspect of that truth, not only is Jesus with us, 
but He will never, ever leave or forsake us! 
This stamp is currently on sale for $10, down from $24, which is great value.
I stamped the scene with Stayzon Black ink and cut it down to 
fit the front of my card as it's actually much bigger than this. 
 It's watercoloured with Winsor & Newton paints.
Hope you've had a wonderful Christmas, and are enjoying these 
last few days of 2014 - thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

Angie said...

Oh wow!!! Bridget, this is gorgeous!!!! I love all things Phyllis Harris and you did such a gorgeous job on this! So moving!

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!

Lisa Lara said...

This is so amazing Bridget. Your watercoloring is awesome. Wow.

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Bridget this is beautiful. I do love the new stamp you have and the water coloring is wonderful. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that this new year will be outstanding for you and your family. Hugs sweet friend.

Linda J said...

This is a beautiful card! I ordered this stamp and received it in the mail today hoping to be able to make a card using your inspiration. Thank you so much for sharing.