Sunday 5 May 2013

Hey There Friend!

 
 
 
A card made for the current Papers Smooches Sparks challenge Anything Goes and also for the Featured Stamper challenge at Splitcoaststampers - it's Gayatri Murali and what a fun, clean style she has!  HERE is the card that inspired me.
I wanted a fresh colour combo so went with citrus colours combined with gray!
Love the variety of sentiments in the Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler set as they can be combined or used separately.
I sponged a bird die-cut using the Memory box Serene Bird die and he branch is also a Memory Box die.
All dp is from Stampin Up. 
Other Supplies:
Stampin Up Basic Gray card stock
Prima flower
Stampin Up Lucky Limeade ink
MFT Colour Box Black Licorice ink

7 comments:

Hannelie said...

GASP!
I love this Bridget, fantastic card!

Mary J said...

This is gorgeous, Bridget! I love the pop of green - love it!!

Larissa Heskett said...

I am LOVING your Cute card!! Such a FUN take on the Challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty! Your cards are always so cheery and a pleasure to see. TFS!

stampqueen said...

Beautiful clemetis - I have a bunch in my yard too but no pink - all purple and red...

Tanja said...

Gorgeous card - I love the pink and green together.

Audrey Hiltke said...

Bridge - this is such a unique and wonderful creation. So simple yet so stunning - like a breath of fresh air!!
Hugs,
Audrey