Sunday, 16 September 2012

Fab 50


We'd love you to display our banner

I created this card for the Less is More Challenge Week 85 - Ovals.  
What a great challenge, there's so much scope for creativity!
I added some die-cut letters and numbers to a dp oval for a 50th birthday card.  
The cardstock is a dark gray so to pick up on that I colored the pearls with a gray copic.  
Supplies include:
MFT By the Letter Die-namics
Papertrey Ink Number dies
Spellbinders Nestabilities Ovals
Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Stars dies
Pearls
Copic
White Linen card stock

16 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

LOVE, love, love this card!! So classy looking and such a great design layout!

Rosemary said...

absolutely fantastic card!!

Chrissie said...

I simply LOVE this one Bridget.
What a fabulous card.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Less is More

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!!!!

Sheila in Cyprus said...

WOW! This is fabulous.

Love the oval, but the die cut letters really make a BIG statement.

Love Sheila x

Vicki Dutcher said...

How wonderful is this card!! Love the added bling and the layout rocks!

Jo said...

FAB!!

Kathyk said...

Fabulous and Funky and perfect for Fifty!

Kathyk

shirley-bee said...

Wow, I love this! I like the mix of shapes, and I love the colour scheme.

Jane France said...

Bridget this card is so gorgeous, just love everything about it.

Suzilou said...

What a brilliant card, fantastic design and colours. Just love it :)

Dawn Mercedes said...

what a great color combo!

Mandi said...

My kinda card
Fantstic Bridget!

Thanks very much
mandi
LIM

Lynne said...

Stunning...simply stunning.
Lynne xxx

Viv said...

Great card :) Viv xx

Jean Straw said...

Great fun card, I love the colour scheme. Jean x