Wednesday 29 August 2012

Golden Lillies

It's a cool, rainy, grey day here in Belfast so I was drawn to warm, golden colors today - I colored these lovely Calla Lillies by Flourishes with copics and popped them up on a dp circle. 
As I often do, I checked Google Images for various shades and colors that the flowers might be naturally, and the creamy golden hues really appealed! 
I stamped the sentiment directly on to dp and added some lace and golden dew drops to finish.
The layout is from a previous sketch challenge at Splitcoaststampers - todays Sketch Challenge was the 400th and to celebrate we were given a choice of using one of the previous 399!
Supplies include:
Flourishes Calla Lillies
My Minds Eye, October Afternoon, K & Co dp
Lace
Dew drops
Sewing machine
Spellbinders Nestabilities Circles
Copics

1 comment:

Wanda Cullen said...

Oh my...these lilies are gorgeous in yellow!! Love this sunshiny creation!