This lovely rose from Sweet and Sassy Stamps Rose Blossom set put me in the mood for the vintage look! All edges have been sponged with Ranger Distress Antique Linen ink to help achieve that! I also used vintage Graphic 45 dp, SU ribbon, pearls, MFT's faux crochet Die-namic, Spellbinders Nestabilities Ovals, and Petite Ovals. The image has been colored with copics. I like to aim for a "buried in a trunk in Grandma's attic" look on cards like these, though I still struggle with edge distressing - after all those years of trying to keep my book pages, papers, etc. nice, clean, and uncreased, I have to cross a mental barrier to purposely "mess it up"!
A tip for adding ribbon over various layers - in order to keep lumps, bumps and lines from showing when attaching ribbon over die cuts, I cut a small strip of card just a hair smaller than the width of the card and slightly smaller than the width of the ribbon, then attach the ribbon onto the strip with double sided tape, tucking the ends of the ribbon behind the strip. I then attach the strip to the card. Another advantage to this method is neater ribbon edges.